- items can be returned to our service desk within 5 working days of the purchase.
- The items have to be in mint condition and in their original packaging, and you must have the invoice or till receipt.
- Software, DVDs & games, PDAs, printers, scanners, monitors, TV sets, telephones and boxed processors are all exempt from cancellation.
- Goods dependent on the daily price can only be taken back after consultation with the service department.
- The service department will decide on a case by case basis.
- If you are in doubt, please ascertain before purchase whether the goods can be taken back under certain circumstances.
The guarantee for new goods sold by us runs for a period of 24 months after delivery. Should faults appear in a product within this time period, you can make a complaint easily and without difficulty via the free returns service. The goods are generally repaired or replaced once the fault has been confirmed in our technical laboratory.
You can read more on the topics of guarantee and loss of guarantee in our terms and conditions.
Some manufacturers offer extra warranties and do so independently of the statutory 24-month guarantee. The conditions and services provided by these warranties are often significantly more favourable than those of the statutory guarantee, and they go beyond the latter. Your contact for processing this is usually the manufacturer and not the dealer, which means that a shorter processing time can be achieved. Our service department is prepared to process a case under manufacturer's warranty on your behalf and to represent you, even when outside the statutory guarantee. In this case please note the following information:
- Because of high transportation costs to manufacturers' service centres, which are often abroad, and additional administrative expenses, we are unfortunately obliged to levy a flat rate of 20 euros for expenses.
- Unfortunately, we have to pass on to you the charges levied by the manufacturer's service centre under certain circumstances.